Elephant jokes for kids
Elephant jokes are loved by kids of all ages, and it’s no surprise. Elephants are fascinating creatures that are full of unique features and quirks that have been a source of humor for generations. Here are some funny elephant jokes for kids that are sure to get some giggles!
1. What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?
2. Why do elephants never use computers?
They’re afraid of mice!
3. What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter?
4. How can you tell if an elephant has been in your refrigerator?
Footprints in the butter!
5. Why did the elephant go to the doctor?
He was feeling gray.
6. What do you get when you cross a mouse and an elephant?
Lots of space!
7. Why do elephants wear shoes with yellow soles?
So you can’t see them when they play ping-pong.
8. What do you call an elephant that flies?
A jumbo jet!
9. What do you call an elephant that never brushes its teeth?
10. Why did the elephant eat the candle?
He wanted a light snack!
Elephants are amazing animals, and joking about them can bring a smile to any child’s face. These jokes are guaranteed to bring laughter and joy to your little ones as they learn more about these magnificent creatures. So, next time you see an elephant, remember these jokes and share them with your kids – they’ll love it!