Things to Do Before, During, or After Reading
There are a lot of things to do before, during, or after reading a book. Here are some ideas:
1. Get comfortable in your reading spot. Make sure that you are situated in a comfortable position with adequate light and enough space to move around.
2. Choose a book that you are interested in.
3. Spend time focusing on the cover and the first few pages of the book.
4. Make a list of questions that you have about the book. This will help you to better focus while reading.
5. Make a note of any highlights or quotes that you want to remember.
1. Take breaks as needed. If you find that you are getting tired or are struggling to focus, take a break.
2. Make use of any tools that will help you to better focus. This could include using a bookmark, taking notes, or using a flashcard app.
3. Address any questions that you have about the book.
4. Take a look at your notes and highlights to see if you can answer any of the questions that you had prior to reading.
5. When you finish the book, take some time to reflect on it. What were your thoughts about the story? What did you like and what did you not like about it?
1. Talk about the book with your friends.
2. Write a review of the book.
3. Try out some of the ideas that you learned from the book. This could include reading other similar books, watching a movie based on the book, or listening to the book on audio.