St patrick’s day jokes for kids
Bring on the luck of the Irish, because St. Patrick’s day is coming! As the day approaches, it’s time to add some hilarity to your celebrations with some St. Patrick’s day jokes for kids. This post will highlight some of the best jokes suited to little leprechauns.
1. Knock, knock.
Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
2. Why did the leprechaun stand on his head?
He was looking for his pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
3. What do you get when you cross a four-leaf clover with poison ivy?
A rash of good luck!
4. Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day?
Real rocks are too heavy!
5. How did the Irish Jig get started?
Too much to drink and not enough restrooms!
6. What do you call a leprechaun who works at a salon?
A Sham-rock stylist!
7. What do leprechauns eat for breakfast?
Lucky charms, of course!
8. What do you call an Irishman who keeps bouncing off walls?
9. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole in one!
10. What type of bow can’t be tied?
As St. Patrick’s Day rolls around, add some humor to your celebrations with these jokes that will make your little one’s giggle for hours. These jokes will engage your kids and help them understand the essence of this festive holiday. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!