Snowman jokes for kids
Winter is here, and with it comes the snow. One of the most beloved snow creations is the snowman. They are so popular that they have become the subject of endless jokes, puns, and cartoons. These jokes are great for kids to tell and for parents to share with their children. Here are some classic snowman jokes:
1. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman!
2. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
3. What do snowmen use to keep their cars from freezing?
An ice scraper.
4. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark?
5. How does a snowman get to the beach?
6. What do snowmen wear on their heads to keep warm?
7. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
8. Why don’t snowmen do well in the classroom?
They always melt when they take a test.
9. What do snowmen call their offspring?
10. What is a snowman’s favorite hobby?
11. What did the snowman say when he lost his carrot nose?
“I have nothing to carrot about!”
12. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a musician?
Frosty the Snowman!
13. What do you call a snowman with a sunburn?
A thawed out snowman.
14. What did the snowman do when he got run over by a steamroller?
He went to a parking lot to get warmed up!
15. What do you call a snowman that can juggle?
Frosty the Snowballer.
These jokes are sure to bring a smile to your children’s faces and make them feel warm and fuzzy inside. So the next time you make a snowman, don’t forget to tell these jokes!