Fun Mindfulness Activities for Children & Teens
There are many fun mindfulness activities for children and teens that can be enjoyed on their own or with a group. Here are a few to get you started.
1. Mindfulness meditation: Some many apps and websites allow you to meditate on your own or with a partner. Reading one of the many mindfulness meditation books is a great way to start.
2. Mindfulness games: There are many games that can be enjoyed that are based on the concepts of mindfulness. Some great examples include “Taming the Mind,” “Anger Reduction Game,” and “Inklings: A Mindfulness Game for Kids.”
3. Mindfulness journaling: Journaling is another great way to practice mindfulness. Many people enjoy writing in journals to focus on specific thoughts and feelings.
4. Mindfulness art: Many people enjoy creating mindfulness art. This can include painting, sculpting, or drawing.
5. Mindfulness music: Mindfulness music can be enjoyed to help focus and increase mindfulness. Some great examples include First Ascent, Mindfulness Meditation, and Birdbrain.
6. Mindfulness meditation apps: Many mindfulness meditation apps are available that can be downloaded and used. These apps can help you with a variety of tasks, such as calming the mind, studying, and managing stress.
7. Mindfulness apps for kids: Many mindfulness meditation apps for kids are available. These apps can help children with a range of tasks, such as practicing mindfulness, learning about the concept of mindfulness, and developing self-love.