Cinco de mayo jokes for kids
Cinco de Mayo is a fun-filled celebration observed on the fifth day of May every year. It is a day that commemorates the 1862 victory of the Mexican army over the French army at the Battle of Puebla. Cinco De Mayo is celebrated not only in Mexico but also in the United States and other parts of the world.
To add some humor to this festive day, we have put together a list of Cinco de Mayo jokes that are sure to tickle the funny bone of kids and adults alike.
- Why do Mexicans never do hi-fives?
Because “Cinco” de Mayo!
- Why did the Mexican football team choose to play in North America?
Because there’s less of a chance they will need to face the Spain.
- What do you call it when a tortilla wins a race?
A flour ribbon!
- Why do Mexicans never become app developers?
Because they prefer to make nachos instead of microchips.
- What do you get when you cross a taco with a beetle?
- What do you call a Mexican who has lost his car?
- What do Mexican cows say?
- What do you call a group of Mexicans all dressed in white?
A guac ‘n’ roll band!
- Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing!
- What do you call a Mexican that has just broke up with his girlfriend?
Eddie the Exican.
Cinco De Mayo is a day of fun, celebration, and laughter. These silly jokes are a perfect way to enjoy the festivities, and are great to share with family and friends. Have a happy and humorous Cinco De Mayo!